hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Friday, November 04, 2005
Friday, November 04, 2005
Oh my gosh!! I got into French class!!!!!!!
I can die of happiness ^.^
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
But then, french class is said to be the hardest class. >.> Let's see how I fare in this, hee hee.
Besides french class...I also have...macroecons, principles of management, business statistics, communication skills 2 and...something called TTOpns. Whatever that is.
So here's my new timetable:
Monday
9-11am Commskill 2
11-1pm Macrecon
2-4pm PrinMgt
Tuesday
9-11am BusStats
12-3pm TTOpns
Wednesday
11-1pm Macrecon
Thursday
12-2pm BusStats
2-4pm Language and culture French tutorial
6-7pm Language and culture French lecture >.> so late...
Friday
10-1pm Commskill 2 O_o
2-4pm Prin Mgt
Oh my gosh. Thursday is like..a super heavy day larh. -_- And it ends at seven. Meaning....I need to change my ballet class! Craps. But...subjects are really few though they're all very heavy stuff. -_-
So that's about it. I need to go find out what subject TTOpns is. -_-
And I did the stupidest thing just now. Well, one cannot delete several merge parts together in an excel piece. So I deleted the information one box by one box...resulting in a super sore arm.
Towards the end, I suddenly discovered that I could actually highlight and delete data away.Craps. So much for all that unnecessary trouble.